Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Transparent.

I sit by you on the bus and sit still looking out the window. You think that I'm avoiding you, getting away, but you have no idea what I see when I look through that transparent television.
People walk the streets, streets that would have been a tropical wasteland if it weren't for them. Their feet take them to work, their home, with friends, shopping. 
These people I see don't mind their own business, they talk about other people, they criticize, they covet. They live for fame, vanity, and words of praise. They work to live, and tire for work, making their existence a disuse. They live in the system, a system given by the Boss, the system that everyone lives in. You work, talk, show off, and tire your whole life, but in the end we all die, and noting is appreciated.
The system blinds you, and you see me, sitting on the bus looking out the window, thinking that I'm avoiding you, getting away, but you have no idea what I see when I look through that transparent television.

Make art, visualize, ponder, venture, breathe curiosity. Then will the curtains open for you, and you too will see my transparent television.

-Sam Visu

No comments: