Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Last slice.


I don't really know what to write tonight. I guess too many events happened today that made me feel like the last piece of pie that every one is reluctant to eat. Maybe that's a good thing, it might mean that people care for each other too much to deny them of that pie (or it might just be courtesy at times), but in turn, it also means that I will never be the piece that someone will die for. Nobody dies for pie.

"Who wants the last piece?"- Grace
"I'm full, no thanks,"- Tony
"You can have it, Pete,"- Mary
"I'm okay, you should eat up,"- Pete
"No, I think I'll just feed Bobby then. Everybody sure they don't want any more?"- Mary
Heads shook the room.
"Here baby, eat some of auntie's yummy pie!"- Mary
"Agghhhhh"- Bobby

I was thrown in the bin.

-Sam Visu

No comments: